This Policy covers personal information that we collect from visitors (“you”) to our “website” (https://www.e3metalscorp.com/). It does not apply to information collected offline or through other means outside of the context of this website.
By providing us with your information and agreeing to this Policy, you acknowledge and agree that have read and understand this Policy and the information collection, use, and disclosure practices described herein. If you do not agree with our Policy, please do not provide us with your information.
The Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you when you visit our website or complete the “Contact Us” form:
- First and last name and email address
- Any other information you provide in the “Contact Us” form; and
- Automatically collected information.
How We Use Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiry;
- To generate statistics, customize information on your personal tastes and measure site activity to improve the website’s usefulness to you, the visitor; and
- If you have provided your consent, you may receive periodic emails about E3 Metals, including marketing and promotional messages.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe to our emailing list or from receiving promotional materials, you can find instructions on how to do so at the bottom of each email that is sent out. You can also contact us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below.
Automatically Collected Information
We use cookie technologies and Google Analytics to help improve the functionality of our website. A cookie is a block of data that is installed on devices by the browser of a visitor to a particular website. Most Internet browsers support cookies. Users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies, or choose to delete them.
A cookie cannot read data from a computer hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites. Cookies are primarily used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. We do not use any cookies that track visitor usage.
We use the types of cookies that are described in our cookies disclaimer. You may opt out of the automatic collection of information by these third-party networks.
We may also use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website or Services. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”) that tracks, monitors and reports traffic on our Website. Google tracks information like (i) your IP address; (ii) the type of web browser and operating system being used; (iii) the pages of the Website that you visit; and (iv) other websites you may have visited before visiting our Website.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
We do not sell or trade your personal information.
We only share or disclose your information with your consent and in very limited circumstances to the extent that is required to deliver services or without your consent where required or permissible by law.
- We will transfer information to third-party vendors who help us store or process your information (for example, we use Mailchimp to help us with our email communication);
- We may disclose your information to affiliates and subsidiaries;
- We may also disclose some limited personal information required for transactions with insurers, lenders or prospective purchasers. We will ensure that such information is exchanged strictly for those purposes, will not be used in any other way, and will be returned, destroyed, or deleted after the transaction, and that it will be protected in accordance with applicable privacy laws;
- We will disclose your information for other purposes when we have your consent; and
- We will disclose your information where it is required or permissible by law.
Any third party sites we link to will have their own privacy policies. We do not control the privacy practices of those third-party sites. Please read the privacy policies before submitting any information to or visiting these sites.
Protecting Your Information
We use appropriate technical, organizational, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. That said, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website.
We will retain your information for the duration of our commercial relationship with you or as otherwise required by law.
Some of our service providers are located outside of Canada and your information may be transferred to the United States, where it will be subject to US state and federal law. While we use contractual safeguards to protect your information, it may nonetheless be subject to access by local law enforcement.
Access to your information and Challenging Compliance
You have the right to request access to your information. You also have the right for your information to be accurate.
If you wish to request access or to correct your information or if you have any questions or concerns about our practices or this policy, please contact us first and we will aim to resolve the issue. If you are not satisfied you may also contact or file a complaint with your provincial or federal privacy commissioner’s office.
- Alberta: Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Alberta, #410, 9925 – 109 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T5K 2J8, Phone: (780) 422-6860, Fax: (780) 422-5682
- Federal: Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, 30, Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec, K1A 1H3, Phone: (819) 994-5444
Attention: Privacy Officer
This policy was last updated on June 16, 2021